Please or Register to create posts and topics.

HTML Coding

Hi,

What are the best available tools on the market to learn and master HTML?

Thanks,

Z

The internet itself. Google free tools and free learning and you'll be graced with a lot of options. There are sites out there where you can pay to learn about coding. I would recommend those sites. One site that comes to mind is Codeacademy.com, which is probably your best bet. There's also treehouse and udemy.

Thanks.  I should check those sites out soon.

I've been actually relying a lot on the Internet for various HTML codes, here and there.  I used to be a lot more into HTML when I was younger, and then gave it up for a while, but started to pick it up a lot more recently.  I just remembered for example how to open a link in a new page by using the target="_blank"

I don't know much about any other coding language.

Thanks,

Z

It's all depends on your goals, if you want to become a developer then I would suggest to start with foundation and W3School is best place to start as it will give you information about all basic needs, once you finished move to CodecAcdemy which is  nice place to learn and doing in interactive way to practice the HTML and in this path you will actually create a website.

w3schools.com is actually a pretty cool little site.  I just looked at their HTML Excercises, and I like it.  This is a good refresher.

Thanks,

Z

Yes indeed, it will gives you a platform to become a good coder. One of key reason to use them as it will help you to writing clean coding as many people often make mistakes by not commenting in coding which is quite useful when you coding for real projects which would have thousands of lines of codes. They also offers many exams to verify you knowledge.

Yes I remember when I was studying we have general subject about computer and I often used W3school to complete my assignment as they have examples with decent notes so it was easy to understand concepts.